Wednesday, August 20, 2014
How I Met My Husband. Part One.
I'll keep it short since a lot of the tiny details don't really mean much so here it goes. We met in 2008 after his best friend moved in across the street. He waved hello from across the street one day and I waved back but quickly looked away. Somehow we found each other on myspace and began talking there. We got to know each other and got along pretty well. A month or so later, Michael and some of his friends were getting ready to walk down to the park and asked if I would like to come along. I said yes and joined them. I remember being at the park and sitting on the swing set with Michael by my side. I was listening to my ipod when the Aladdin song came on. I knew that was one of his favorites, so I told him to listen to it. We ended up singing it together while swinging. Lets just say that I fell in love with the fact that was an amazing singer! That is where my little crush on him began. Anyways, we went to the park a few more times those next few weeks and became really great friends. He was such a great guy, funny, amazing singer, athletic, and not to mention good looking ;) He ended up asking me on a date to see a movie at the mall. Since I was still 16 and overly protected by my parents, my mom drove us. I still remember what we both wore that day. I actually still have the shirt I wore on that date. I think I'll keep it forever. Anyways, my mom dropped us off at the mall and we made our way to the theater. I remember he held my hand as we walked through the mall and I felt like I was melting while butterflies attacked my insides. We got into our seats for The Hangover and I was still a little nervous. Being the clumsy and weird person I am, I managed to embarrass myself during the movie. We were randomly talking and he looks at me and touches my nose in a cute way. I tried doing the same thing and accidentally poked his nose. I thought I was going to die. I wanted the earth to open up and swallow me. I apologized endlessly but he just laughed it off and said it was okay. After the movie, we walked around the mall and ended up going to Kohls to catch the elevator. Let's just say he kissed me while in that elevator and I ended up loving that elevator because of it. I'm weird, I know. While we waited for my mom to pick us up, we sat on a couch and just listened to music on my ipod. We had to sit pretty close in order to share the headphones and I felt like I was on fire. Once we were in the car, my mom took us to get some ice cream. We eventually made it to my house and decided to walk to the park to finish off the wonderful date. We just sat and talked and eventually played on the jungle gym set as well. Everything had gone great and I realized that I had the biggest crush ever. He was amazing. He kissed me on the cheek before leaving the park and we started walking back home. What an amazing day. I didn't want it to ever end. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment