Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hello. I'm new to this.

Hello. My name is Ady. I am new to this whole blogging thing but, I've been wanting to blog since I found out I was pregnant with my daughter. That didn't really happen since I was overwhelmed with the fact that I was pregnant. Let me just start off my introducing myself. Im 22 years old and happily married to my best friend of 6 years, Michael, since September 26, 2013. We are proud parents to a beautiful baby girl, Leilah, born in November of 2013.The reason I decided to finally start a blog is to share my experiences of motherhood,marriage, and family life. I love sharing my stories because there might be people out there who are experiencing the same thing or already did. Occasionally, i'll post DIY projects and/or recipes that I love and would like to share :) give me some time to get use to this blogging thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment