Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Planning my daughters 1st birthday party!
My baby girl's birthday is coming up fast. I can't believe she is turning one in a few weeks. It scares me because my little baby will become a toddler. Where does the time go? I swear it was just yesterday that I was pregnant with her and now shes trying to walk? I am a big procrastinator and I wanted to start planning her birthday party early because I want to make decorations myself. I said i'd give myself 3 months. I now have about 5 weeks. Oops! She loves watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and anything that includes Minnie Mouse. She recognizes her everywhere so I decided her birthday party will be Mickey Mouse Clubhouse themed. Since she is our only child and want to celebrate every moment of her life, her party will be bigger than most first birthday parties, about 60-70 people. Since bigger parties requires more expenses, I will be making decorations myself instead of ordering pre-made stuff. That being said, I will post updates once I get all of my supplies together and when I start making everything. Wish me luck! I'll keep you guys updated! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment